Monday, July 11, 2011

i blame tamoxifen

yay, just spent the evening googling tamoxifen + various words - not really a thrilling way to spend an evening.
I've decided today that i blame tamoxifen for running being hard, for my hips feeling like an old lady's, for my legs like logs, for my inability to lose weight, for being too tired to clean my house, for forgetting stuff
4 years 3.5 months left of taking it

my friend said that i still could be having chemo and anesthesia affects in my body.
i also could be 43

i will keep on truckin
and i'm glad i have it in my arsenal

oh, i just had a hot flash while typing just in case i forgot i was on tamoxifen

1 comment:

  1. http://www.all-natural.com/tamox.html

    I googled tamoxifen & this is what I found. Apparently it has limited benefit for postmenopausal women, in combination with a bunch of dangerous effects. Maybe your arsenal needs an upgrade, my brave friend.

    ReplyDelete